Assistance For Sex Workers Worldwide
Notes on Coronavirus and Sex Work Part 01- Sex Workers are Advised as a Minimum to Take the Same Precautions as Health Workers
COVID-19 Sex Worker Harm Reduction Resources (U.S. Based)
How to Become a Camgirl- May 2020
The following organizations offer direct assistance. Coyote RI neither supports nor approves of any particular listing but provides these as a service for those seeking help. Because you generally need help locally, service organizations are listed by location.
Assistance can vary from counseling to shelter to legal help to providing clothes and food. Some organizations work with all sex workers, others with only trafficked or underage sex workers. Organizations vary in their attitudes from those wishing to “rescue” fallen women to those working from an attitude of harm reduction, thus providing services to those who are still working. Everything from religious organizations to those run by sex workers themselves are included here; you must decide if an organization is suited for your needs
Canada-. Shift provides support services to adults currently and formerly working in the sex industry to improve their quality of life and achieve individualized goals. Shift has a harm reduction and rights based approach to sex work. This means that the safety and human rights of sex workers are our focus. We recognize that sex work is a choice for many in the industry, and we respect the rights of adults to make this choice. We also recognize that not everyone has an active choice in sex work. For some, outside forces such as poverty or exploitation can force people into situations where they don’t have control. Shift’s services will meet you where you are at – whether you want to stay in the industry, get out of the industry, or anything in-between.
- British Columbia – Victoria
- Ontario – Toronto
- Nova Scotia – Halifax
- Prince Edward Island – Prince Edward Island- Canada
- South Australia – Sex Industry Network in South Australia, Australia is a peer-based sex worker organization and offer support, education, safe-sex products and much more to those involved in the commercial sex industry and transactional sex. tel +61 (0) 8 8351 7526.
- Cambodia – Kompong Cham, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Central Europe – This forum is mainly aimed at sex workers and all, to broaden their horizons or want to help with the improvement of living and working conditions of sex workers. In this forum you will find information about health, social, and psychological issues, and much more that is relevant for sex workers. We regularly post links for you to newspaper articles and online publications around the prostitution and sex work as a whole. This forum is privately funded without advertising and therefore depends most of your employees. Most posts can be read without registration and a registration (so you also post, watch movies, and you can enter some hidden areas) is of course free!
- Germany – Berlin
- Ireland – Dublin
- Japan – Tokyo
- Mali – Bamako, Sikasso, Koutiala, Mopti and Segou
- Mexico – Tijuana
- Russia – Moscow
- South Africa – Cape Town
- UK – London
- UK – London
- UK – Manchester