We are a coalition of directly affected and people of color led organizations, building a Rapid Response Network called AMOR. With help we will support our communities by crowdsourcing resources to provide:
– Emergency/immediate legal services to protect people from ICE and other law enforcement agencies,
– Culturally competent psychological services,
– Supporting and tracking incidents and victims of hate crimes,
– Protecting our communities against all forms of violence, especially state sponsored violence,
– And a network of sanctuary housing.
To find out how you can join the network fill out our preliminary support form here: http://bit.ly/amor-network