Know your Rights Card COYOTE 罗德岛:权利须知卡
IF YOU ARE STOPPED BY THE POLICE…KNOW YOUR RIGHTS…
当你被警察拦住时,记住你的权利…
STAY CALM, No matter how agitated or hostile the police act, DON”T lose your temper.
保持冷静,无论警察表现得有多粗鲁和凶狠,不要对警察发脾气。
ASK THE OFFICER, if you are “BEING ARRESTED OR IF YOU ARE FREE TO GO”.
向警察询问,“你现在是否被逮捕,还是可以离开”。
DON”T TALK: TEll the police officer that, “YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVOKE YOUR RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT”
不要轻易开口:告诉警官,“你有你保持沉默的权利”。
DO NOT WRITE OR SIGN any statements.
不要随意写下任何证明或签署任何文件。
DO NOT GIVE PERMISSION OR CONSENT TO a search of your person, belongings, car or home.
拒绝任何人搜身、搜查你私人物品、或你的车或房子的要求
BE SAFE, DO NOT RUN, reach in your backpack, or make any sudden moves. If you are in a car, have everyone put their hands out the window. If you the police have their hands of their gun, FREEZE WITH HANDS UP.
注意安全,遇到警察时不要跑开,不要将手伸进你的包里,或有其他任何突然行动。如果你坐在车里,让车里的所有人将手伸出车窗外。如果你面前的警察手里拿着枪,一定要保持双手举起,站着不动。
If you are arrested, ASK for an attorney.
如果你被逮捕了,向警察要求分配一个律师给你
DO NOT TALK to the police or prosecutor or district attorney.
不要同警方或检方律师直接对话
If you are on parole or probation, DO NOT WAIVE OR GIVE UP your rights to a preliminary hearing
如果你正身处假释期或缓刑期,也不要放弃你参与预审的权利。
Although not required by law, carrying proper ID can help with police encounters.
随身携带你的身份证,这会对你被警察拦截时有很大帮助,即使法律没有这项规定。
Phone calls from jail are recorded. DO NOT speak about your case.
监狱里的通话都会被录音。所以不要在狱里电话中提到你的案子。
BE AWARE OF GANG & SEX WORKER PROFILING- Do not claim a “hood” or give a “nickname” or your “stage name”
小心黑帮或性工作者的纪录——不要给出你的“昵称”或“艺名”
HAVE A SAFETY PLAN, that includes who you will contact if you are arrested. Important numbers include a contact for an attorney and someone who can post bond on your behalf.
提前制定一个安全计划,包括一个你被捕时的联系人名单。重要的联系人包括你的律师和帮你提交保释金的人。
Please REPORT, all police encounters and hate crimes to info@ozmweb.com.
若有警察拦截情况或恶意犯罪事件,请一定向我们报告:info@ozmweb.com
Coyoteri.org